CTAQUA maintains a clear commitment to innovation, client satisfaction and respect for the environment, with the permanent objective of continuously improving the effectiveness of its Integrated Management System and complying with the requirements, both of UNE 166002:2006, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 standards and of the interested external parties.
As such, management establishes the following Integrated Management Policy based on the following commitments and is committed to providing the necessary resources to comply with this policy:
- Guarantee our services will be rendered with maximum quality, effectiveness and efficiency to companies in the aquaculture sector through RD&I projects that allow them to differentiate themselves and increase competitiveness.
- Increase the satisfaction of the interested parties, addressing their needs and expectations.
- Foster research, technological development and innovation in the aquaculture sector.
- Provide effective technological supervision to act as a reference in the sector and promote relations with the public administration.
- Comply with legal requirements and other requirements applicable to our organisation regarding quality standards.
- Foster a culture of respect for the environment and pollution prevention in all our activities.
- Train and motivate the foundation's personnel in these matters, aware that quality, environmental protection and innovation can only succeed if all employees play an active role.
- Be a coordinating and driving force in the aquaculture sector in Andalusia.